Sunday, April 08, 2007

Another year.....



Each year, my friend, M, convinces me to stretch my birthday into an entire week. I try, but sometimes it just doesn't work. Well, I would say that this should mark the end of my birthday week. I had some constraints due to my new Wardrobe Refashion pledge. I limited myself to this beauty of a vintage bag found at the Goodwill. Normally, I suppose I would have tried rationalize some Kate Spade purchase, but not this year. I stuck to my promise and was rewarded with this find. While I was meandering around farm country, I managed to stop in here for my birthday lunch with my Mom. It was delicieux!
Today I have started shooting the inventory for Pupule's spring looks. I hope to have that finished in a short time. Lots of cute spring clothing and accessories to add! Although, it is a bit hard to think spring when we have had record colds and snowy weather of late.

No comments: