Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Friday


Friday! Although it is a wet, windy and grey one around here. I have been thinking about re-decorating my abode. I do not have a clear idea yet so I tend to be all over the place right now. I have a rather neutral palette throughout, but would like to add small elements of color. I am not sure what colors I would like to work with. I have been playing around with this today.
The Spanish ceramic above was acquired yesterday at the thrift during lunchtime my errand run to the post office and bank.
I forgot to post about this a couple of weeks ago. I found another project to take on. (Sure, add another to the list.) I was at the Salvation Army and I spotted this on the floor. Just lovely. This is just a sneak peek. I will unveil more as I move along with the project.

No comments: