Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Madness=Silence


I thought I had better post while I have an hour between non-stop 12 hours of basketball viewing. Tomorrow will be the same. Yes, I have the fever. March Madness has begun. So, instead of a deafening silence I thought I would post another Hulu recommendation. If you have not seen "Marion Bridge" head over to Hulu now. I will not spoil it for you. Watch it. I will just copy what they have as a description.



Struggling to overcome self destructive behavior, Agnes returns home to the beautiful Nova Scotia coast. A reunion with her sisters and ill mother brings the family back together. Starring Molly Parker & Ellen Page. Winner at the Toronto Int’l Film Festival.



If you are an Ellen Page fan it is just another reason to watch it. I believe she was 15 (if that) when it was filmed.


I must get back to my brackets.

No comments: