Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sound of Silence


Do you know what it is like when you plan to make a special trip to see something you have been reading about for awhile? The anticipation? The planning out of your day so that you can take in all the beauty it has to offer? I had such a plan. I was going to take in some of the work of Nick Cave at his limited time only pop-up shop. I had been reading about him all over the place. Most recently in the September issue of Vogue. If you have not seen it, get to your newsstand and check it out.

Even my Mom was interested. She had cut out another article in a Chicago paper regarding his work, recent flood or publicity and the pop-up shop. I wanted to know more about these sound suits. They are genius! We drive down, have a nice lunch and then pop over to the pop-up shop only to find that it is closed for a photo shoot! Nooooooo!


Yes. This is as close as I got. If you cannot make it there by the end of the week you can check out some of the stuff online here.

If you want to see more you can click below. Enjoy.

No comments: