Monday, December 06, 2010

Renegade Weekend


I went to the Renegade Craft Fair Holiday Sale yesterday and it was incredibly fun. It was also incredibly crowded. I heard that it was even more crowded on Saturday which is good news because we had a snow advisory most of the day on Saturday. People must have really wanted to get out there and shop. The holiday fair was about 4 or 5 times larger than the last time I attended. It seemed to go on forever, which is great. You will notice that I have absolutely no photos to share because it was nearly impossible to shoot when you were packed in like sardines. So, I am going to share links and photos from a few of the people that stood out to me. First is Kirkiture. These are some really beautiful lamps and you cannot beat the pricing.


Clinton Reno has some really cool prints. I was enamored with the Octoscooter, myself.

Judgeworks has some great show posters. This Calexico poster below is just a sampling. Unfortunately, there are only a small number posted in their shop. There is so much more to see from this place. You'll just have to trust me on that.


Tugboat Printshop never disappoints. I try to keep up with their blog so that I can look into their shop and see what they are printing.

Last, but not least, no matter where you live, everybody should have an ork poster!

2 comments:

Rosalia said...

Ahhh! I can't believe I missed that! :(

Oh, yes, hi! I live in Chicago, too! Saw your link from *it will stop raining.

pupule said...

Hi!
Well, there is always next year. It is really fun. Just be prepared for a large crowd.