Thursday, March 03, 2011

Maybe not such a good idea


Please excuse the dust and dirt. I was too lazy to clean it off before taking the picture. I picked this up for $3. The idea was that I would use it for my bedroom TV. I am thinking that I could probably find a black narrow replacement piece in the As-is section of Ikea that would easily accommodate my TV . (Note the big chip along the edging as well as the bolts in the top that do not make a smooth surface on which to place the TV.) It might look swanky. Then I could swing my TV in any direction and it would sit atop this nice black pedestal.

I could also wait to find a nice table top and turn this into a side table for my living room couch. I am not sure that any of this will end up working. Maybe this was not such a good idea.

No comments: