Thursday, January 30, 2014

Up in the air


I picked this up the other day and at this point I am on the fence.  It was not a big investment, so that is not a deciding factor.  I am thinking of using it in the center hallway.  I currently have a plain hanging globe pendant light.  This lamp starts out simple and basic.  See above.


Then there are eight of these hollow glass hanging pieces.



See?  That adds a lot.  I feel like Coco Chanel would tell it to remove at least one accessory before leaving the house.



This is sort of what it will look like.  There will be some space between the gold disk and the tops of the glass baubles.  They actually hang down from hooks.  Also, it will look different having the light emanating from the bulb inside.  I cannot tell if it is too much.  Too granny.  Too glitzy.  I guess I will have to get it hung and lit up to decide.

No comments: