Tuesday, February 04, 2014

No Self Control


It is becoming quite obvious that I have no self control whatsoever.  While still mourning the loss of my previous dog I decided that I would wait until the spring to look to adopt a new dog.  I thought that the weather would be better and it would be so much easier to trudge up and down the three flights of stairs with a new dog rather than when there was snow all over the place.  Oh, and let's not forget that polar vortex.
I really stuck to my plan for quite a long time.  I only had another 2 months or so to go.  Then I blew it.  I was taking a break from the Super Bowl pre-game show when I started trolling the animal shelter websites.  That is when everything went to hell in a hand basket.  I immediately started plotting my plans for adopting one of the cutest little face I had ever seen.  The picture above was taken while I was in the visiting room with him the following day.  He is now the newest resident of my humble abode.

No comments: