Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!



Talk about neglect.  Months without a single post.  I thought I should at least post a picture of the holiday ornaments I made this year.  I only made the gnomes.  The mushrooms were given to me from a friend who had no idea she was receiving a gnome on that same day.  Serendipity.    The holiday season around here has not seemed like the holiday season at all.  It has been strangely warm and we have no snow at all.  In fact, we have had one of the cloudiest Decembers ever recorded.  Hardly any sunshine at all.  Not a recipe for a cheery holiday.  Sorry to bring the room down.  Let's get back to wishing you a very Merry Christmas!  Here is hoping it is snowy and cheery wherever you may be.   There are going to be some changes in the new year and  I will be sharing them in a couple of days.  (Clutch the pearls!)  Yes, I am going to have another post within the week!

No comments: