Sunday, January 27, 2008

Etsy shop update



Well, I have actually been busy creating away due to all of this inclement weather we have been having of late. There are many new items in my Etsy shop as well as a few updated items. I seem to have hit a small addiction to the Boston Terrier for now. Being the owner of a Lab, I have no idea where this came from. I really need to get the Pupule Shop updated once again. I have a huge inventory that needs to get up for sale.

I also made my first try at creatine an iPod cozy. Since I did not have the actual iPod on hand, I am not sure that it will fit the actual iPod. I have a different model than the one that this is designed for. I should find out t his week whether or not my attempt was a success when I give it to its recipient.

No comments: