Friday, June 06, 2008

Happy Friday!


Happy Friday! It is hot and muggy which is not making it such a happy day for me. I thought that posting and sharing some of my thrift finds from this week might make the crankiness disappear.
I found this unique owl portrait which is made of nails. I have never seen anything like it, but I had to save it.

Ah, these lovely Orla Kiely wellies make me smile just by looking at them. I love Orla Kiely. I have a couple of her purses, but have never purchased any of her clothing. This was a very happy find for me.

I love the embroidery on these place mats. I would keep them to use as intended if they did not have some food stains on them. If I am unable to remove the stains I am sure they will end up refashioned into something in my etsy shop, so stay tuned.

It makes me want to learn how to do my own needlework.

No comments: