Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Hello, lovely


Yesterday, it was very hot and humid, but I had to venture out to run errands. I had spotted this lovely ottoman the day before, but left it at the thrift store. The more I thought about it, the more I reconsidered. So, there I was in the middle of that heat, purchasing this lovely ottoman. I am thinking that I will use it for an extra seat/table. Yes, I do realize that I have too many chairs and that I should get into a 12-step program for chair addicts. I think that the yellow chair from Craigslist will more than likely be recycled or donated. I will have to wait and see, but I am leaning that way. Why all the furniture? I am currently in the middle of a home purge/re-style. I should have purged before I began accumulating the new items, because now it is a bit overwhelming. I am going to set a deadline for everything to be in boxes and picked up before I can begin redecorating. I am determined. Wish me luck. I am going to need it.

No comments: