Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Guilty pleasure


I admit it. This is my guilty pleasure. I awaited the arrival of the new season all summer long with great anticipation. I was not disappointed. I have to say that they really rocked the summer attire in the season opener. Chuck always stands out because...he's Chuck Bass. Blaire was working those head bobs in every shape and form. I think she is making it her mission to be the woman who brings back the headband to the masses. In particular, I liked the green floral number she wore at dinner at Grandma's Hampton digs. Actually, if I reflect back to the conclusion of last season, she was working a large pink number on her head to match that stunning pink floral bubble dress at the wedding. It's true. I have discovered her mission.

No comments: