Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Friday


My Mom dropped off a small bag of random old photographs she had found in the basement. I am only able to recognize a portion of the people in them. I think lots of them are distant relatives and friends from my parents previous lives. There also seem to be a couple of random vacation shots thrown in. Some are mistakes or rejects, others not. I often find it interesting just to look at what the person decided to shoot through the viewfinder. This was a shot of the Rocky Mountains. (My parents went to college in Colorado and returned for regular vacations when my siblings were little)

I guess there was some type of encounter with a bear in Colorado as well. I am sure this is contained, but it still seems awfully close when compared to the barriers of today.

No comments: