Thursday, October 23, 2008

More stuff I probably don't need

Today was a day off of work. I hit what could be the last church rummage sale of the season. It was a small one in a gymnasium, but if you dig you can find some good stuff. The pricing is crazy. I got a bunch of stuff and still walked out only spending $10. I even purchased some things and I have no idea what they are. I will post next week to get input.
I found this nice pendant lamp for $2. I will have to add it to my possible options for above the kitchen table. I will have to post all of the options in the future to get a vote going.

Here is what the inside of the pendant looks like.

Now this was something that I have absolutely no need for. It was just one of those things that "looked cool". Can you guess what it is?

It is a very large vintage hand painted parasol. What am I going to do with it? I have no idea. It was only $1.

I am not sure what I will do with it. It does have some tears in it. Right now it is closed and standing next to a large urn in my entryway.

No comments: