Monday, December 22, 2008

Bake-a-thon

I believe that I have finally baked my last cookie for this holiday season. Most of what I baked during the bake-a-thon last weekend is pictured below. Beginning with the chocolate and jimmy covered pretzel moving clockwise they are:
Hazelnut shortbread trees dipped in chocolate
Butter cookies with milk chocolate decoration
Double chocolate biscotti
Peanut butter cookies with chocolate candy (snickers) filling
Earl Grey Tea Cookies
Pecan Sandies by the Sea
Gingersnaps
Coconut macaroons dipped in chocolate
I disbursed a lot of them for the cookie exchange, but I still over baked. I have loads of cookies left over which I will have to gift to others.
I had to share this "out take" below. The 4 legged one decided to interrupt my photo shoot. He is the nosiest dog in the world.
He was even worse last night when I made these. He had his nose right next to the cooling rack the entire time. Oh, don't give him your pity. He gets more than his share during the entire year. If you celebrate, Happy Hanukkah.

No comments: