Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bond......James Bond

I saw this sitting on the shelf at the thrift store the other day. I was very thrilled when I opened it up. I wanted to buy it, but it was incredibly heavy and I was on my way to work. So, I left it in hope that it would still be there on my way back home. It was. I bought it. Can you guess what it is?

When I first saw it I thought it was just a nice mid century wooden box. Upon further inspection I realized that it was very James Bond. I am not talking Daniel Craig. I am not talking Pierce Brosnan.

I am not even talking Roger Moore. No, I am talking Old School Sean Connery. Can't you see this sitting on the desk of some executive in the film? Yes, that is right. You open up this wooden beauty only to find that it is a phone. How cool is that?!? If not Bond, maybe Commissioner Gordon?

No comments: