Monday, March 23, 2009

Does it make my butt look big?


OK, you know when you are shopping for some clothing and you spot something that really catches your eye and you think it is so cool, but for some reason you have a little voice doubting your judgement? It speaks to you, but you wonder if you are the only one speaking its language? Unfortunately, you did not have your trusty girlfriend at your side to offer a second opinion so you snatch it up and take it to the register only to regret your purchase later. This was such a purchase. I am not regretting it, but am wondering if I should have kept moving along?
This is a cool (I think) ceramic and wood lamp that I found at the thrift store the other day. I really liked it, but wonder if I am suffering from momentary insanity. I know that I did not purchase it because of the price ($5). I did not know the price until after I had picked it up and was getting ready to place it in my cart. I purchased it because I really liked it.

It did not have a shade, but I am sure that I can use one of the millions stored in my house.
So, give me your input. You can be honest. Go ahead, I can take it.

No comments: