Monday, November 09, 2009

Four for four


It is already that time of year. Did you sign-up? I signed up for the fourth year straight. I have already started the early formation of my ornament for this year. I will report back when they are finished and when I start receiving them from the other participants. This year and last year the swap was generated on Swap-bot. I do not like it as much. When the swap first began you were assigned to a group and everyone within that group exchanged ornaments. With the switch to Swap-bot everything is random. So, you are not in a group. You are just randomly assigned 10 names. You end up with the same amount of ornaments. I guess I don't like it because it takes away some of the "personal" elements of the exchange. That's just me. Others might like it better this way.

No comments: