Friday, May 14, 2010

Rummage!




Sometimes you never know what you will find at a rummage sale. Although I did not find much yesterday, what I did find was interesting. I tend to like things like this while others may find it sort of creepy.


I found these framed and mounted Attacus Atlas moth specimens.

They are the largest moths in the world. There is also a cocoon mounted between them. I was expecting to find another frame with tiny twin Japanese women mounted in it singing in a very high pitch. Their specimen would just be titled "Mothra".

I wish this chair I found was human size. *sigh*
I will post my other finds soon.

2 comments:

ai said...

you know, i don't know who else would get your twin reference. you are hilarious.

pupule said...

at least you got it. ah, memories of my childhood.