Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weekend Reading


I was supposed to be doing some major projects around the house, but I started my weekend reading my newly arrived magazines. Among them was Readymade. In the latest issue there is an article about Crystal Thomas who is an Aussie that found an old double decker bus on ebay and is in the process of completely renovating it into a living space. The article was good, but not half as good as actually following the day to day progress. So, I went over to her blog "Double Decker Days" and started to read it from the very beginning. It was like a good novel I could not put down. I wanted to see how she accomplished everything and how far they had come with that bus. You should go over there and start reading it now. You don't have anything important to do right now, do you?

No comments: