Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The things I could do...

 
I had never been into AllSaints before.  Honestly, I was lured in by the huge display of antique sewing machines they have on display.  I was pleasantly surprised to find that they also carry some pretty nice clothing.  Look at all of those machines!  This is not the only wall.  There is another wall behind you and then at the opposite end of the store (at the other side of the block) there is another window covered with them as well.

 
There were also many enormous industrial machines throughout the store used as display and racks.  I suppose I am glad that these machines were not thrown in the trash, but I do have to wonder what they could accomplish if put to good use. 

 
I was walking around swooning at the machines.  I am pretty sure the sales girl thought I was nuts.

No comments: