This is what happens when you are indecisive about which handmade ornament you are going to make for the ornament swap. You end up with a lot of different ornaments and no progress. There are yet a few other prototypes that did not make the cut. Of course, I did not make just one of them. No, I made ten and then decided that I did not like them. So, right now we have (from l to r) the felted acorn that I made last year, two versions of the clothespin reindeer and a pom pom acorn.
I have to say that those pom pom acorns are so much easier to make than the felted wool. If I decide to participate in another swap next year I need to plan further ahead like I used to do.