Saturday, August 02, 2014

Peckish Pig


I am supposed to go to brunch with a friend at the Peckish Pig.  We are not planning on going for a few weeks.  I was driving by today and decided to get a preview.


The space is really big and the beer selection is nice.  I admit that I do not drink beer so I am actually not qualified to make that judgement, I guess.  I can, however, judge the drinks and I am all in.  It has been so long since I have gone out for cocktails that the pricing I remember was almost half of what it is now.  The food menu looks very interesting.


I decided to try a "bag o' donuts" to go.  BEST decision ever.  Those things are so incredibly delicious.  Very dangerous.  Fresh and hot.  Nice crunch on the outside with a light sugar coating.  Inside is a lusciously hot, slightly chewy and tender inside.


No comments: