Monday, April 28, 2008

Amai


One of the nice, small surprises I discovered in New York was the Amai Tea and Bake House. I am trying to recall which blog I read that mentioned this wonderful place. I do remember that the author would go here fairly often. It is a very quaint, small space that has plenty of yummy
treats to accompany the tea or coffee of your choice.I do not know if it was the time of day that I was there, but it was very peaceful.
I do not know how long it took me to decide on which treat I was going to indulge in. Everything looked wonderful and they make all of the baked goods themselves. I finally decided on one of these steamed green tea muffins.
There they are in the upper left-hand corner. It was delish.
I also love that they have these card catalogs for the varieties of tea. I would recommend going out of your way to just sit and enjoy yourself here.

No comments: