Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Recovering



It seems like it cannot be almost two weeks ago since I was sitting here taking this picture, but it is. I have been out of sorts. I took this picture while sitting in the sun in Bryant Park on my mini vacation to New York city. I covered so much territory while I was there that I returned home completely exhausted. A day or two after my return, I came down with a horrible cold. I have been in a slight cold medicine daze ever since. So out of it that I almost fell out of my chair from shock when I came to make this post and there was a comment from someone. Wth?! I had no idea that anyone other than myself actually came across this thing. It was a very nice and pleasant surprise.

I did a lot of interesting things and ate loads of wonderful food. I will have to gather up my information and post my pics.

No comments: