Friday, June 20, 2008

happy friday!


I think that related to Elmo has the ability to make one happy. This is Hokey Pokey Elmo. No, I do not have kids. Don't ask.
Last fall I purchased a copy of Amy Butler, but never sat down to complete any of the projects. Somewhere around the holidays I decided that I was going to make the cat tunnel for my friend, m, who had just adopted 2 cats. I purchased the materials and placed it in a pile. Oh, it sat for months.....and months. I finally finished it last month and sent it off to the cats. When I was a little surprised at the size of the finished tunnel. From the picture in the book I expected the tunnel to be much smaller. It is really big. This is the fabric I used.

I was worried that the cats would have no interest in the tunnel at all. I had suggested that they use reverse psychology and act as if the tunnel was not meant for the cats. There was no need. I am so pleased that the cats really seem to enjoy it. I am not sure if you are able to see that there is a little cat face looking back at you from inside the tunnel.

No comments: