Monday, September 08, 2008

Busy, busy weekend

It was a very busy weekend. In fact, so busy that I have to postdate this entry. Mainly because I am currently in the big meeting that was the finale to the dinner that was the reason for all of the flowers.
I have so much to report, but I know that it is going to take me a very long time to report back all that was purchased. It involved three church sales and a yard sale.
It was all tied up with a nice bow when my Mom and I had lunch. (A lunch where we were served ginormous glasses of water if you were to rely on the perspective of my camera shot.) Actually, the funny thing is that the menu really IS that big. I think there are about 300-400 items on that menu. I am not kidding.

I had a very yummy bowl of bunh.

So, I will be slowly documenting and posting all of the things that were seen and purchased on this weekend outing. Below is just a tiny, tiny preview of what it was like.

No comments: