Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Friday!


Kittens make any day a happy day. For many, many years I helped cat-sit a sweet cat named Louise. She finally passed away at the ripe age of 20 at the end of last year. Her father adopted two kittens at the beginning of this year. They are sisters. This week is my first week taking care of them. I have forgotten how active kittens can be. They did not sit still for a second.

I know that you are looking at pictures that defy my last statement. But, trust me, these were flukes.

This is typical of what the entire shoot looked like.

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

ai said...

Ohmygods, I would love to cat-sit. I used to do that for my professors when I was in college (they loved me, and I love cats.)

20 years is a long time. I don't think I could handle the loss.