Monday, March 30, 2009

Something else needs pruning...


The plants aren't the only things around the house in need of a pruning. I am in need of a major haircut. This image is from a few years ago, but my hair is basically the same, maybe a little bit longer. My hair always seems to get to the same stage of growing out when I decide it is time for a new do. I have really let it go for some time now. I think it has been about eight months since I had it cut. (I know. Sad and pathetic.) I always procrastinate when it comes to getting my hair cut because it is tricky getting a really nice cut when you have curly hair. I am thinking that I may go for something sort of short this time around. I am feeling the need for a change. I am hoping to get this accomplished this week. Wish me luck.

No comments: