Monday, June 04, 2012

Weekend winnings

 
Sorry if you are annoyed hearing about what I scouted at the flea market or the rummage sale, but there is going to be a lot of that going on this summer.  I will be moving forward with that new project and much of it involves scouring these places.  That is not to say that I don't fall prey to the urge to splurge on something that I do not necessarily need.  While perusing the bounty I came across this Yashica D and scooped it up for my personal use.  It needs cleaning, but I am so excited that I found it during my normal shopping.

This is more like what I am supposed to be finding.  This is a Kin Dar stereo camera.  I may have to shoot a test roll and post the results.

I also found the accessories to a pretty rare camera.   It was all inside of a nice metal camera case at one  of the rummage sales.  Nobody bought it.  I guess I was just lucky on Saturday. So, now that I have all of the accessories I will add the camera body to the long list I am on the hunt for.

No comments: